Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Pricing & Promotion Policy.
Welcome to CyberTaskers.com
The following terms of service (these ), govern your access to and use of the CyberTaskers (ABN 98 155 359 118) website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www. cybertaskers.com (the ) by CyberTaskers and, with respect to payment processing services for payments made from Australia, the U.S. or from anywhere else. CyberTaskers and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as CyberTaskers or .
This Site is offered and available to users who are 15 years of age or older. If you are under 15 you may not use this Site or the CyberTaskers services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. CyberTaskers makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
are users who purchase services on CyberTaskers.
are exclusive tasks / proposals / services that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on CyberTaskers.
CyberTaskers is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
CyberTaskers are credits that CyberTaskers may provide users to be used only for purchases on CyberTaskers, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s task / proposals / services for an additional price defined by the Seller.
allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
is where the Seller can describe their task / proposals / services and the task’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the task and create an order.
are services offered on CyberTaskers.
is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered task / proposal / service.
are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s task / proposals / services Page.
are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the CyberTaskers platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with CyberTaskers Shopping Balances.
is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on CyberTaskers, subject to these Terms.
are users who offer and perform services through tasks / proposals / services on CyberTaskers.
Cybertaskers will make refunds of the Buyers Payment, to Buyers using either the same payment methods that Buyers used to make the Sellers Payment to CyberTaskers or via a different method available to us. We will contact the Buyer with the method that we will be using to make the refund and will notify the Seller of the refund made as well. In case a refund is paid to Buyers or a credit card charge back occurs….
Sellers must reimburse CyberTaskers for the applicable refunded amount. This will can be done either by deducting from any revenue the Seller might be having from other orders they currently have. In case the Seller has no current orders that might generate revenue, the Seller will need to settle the reimbursement by methods of PayPal or can contact customer support to see what other ways we might be able to allow the payments to be made by.
In the case of the Buyers, you will initially receive the refund amount of your payment, less the processing fees. Cybertaskers may refund Sellers for the following reasons…
· The task / service is defective
· Cybertaskers is required by law or considers that it is required by law to do so
· Cybertaskers determines that issuing a refund to its members will avoid any dispute or increased costs to Cybertaskers
· Cybertaskers issues the refund to its members in accordance with any refund policy specified by us from time to time
· The order placed or request made by members is found to be fraudulent
· Seller placed a duplicate order or request in error or in Cybertaskers’ discretion, where we consider that it is likely that the refund is necessary to avoid a credit card charge back.
A Task once completed and accepted will be deemed to be “Defective” only if….
Both the Seller and Buyer agree it is defective and notify Cybertaskers of it
The completed task / service is subject to a third-party claim that the completed and sold task / service infringes / misappropriates or breaches the copyright of such party’s Intellectual Property Rights.
The Shorter version
At CyberTaskers, we care about your privacy. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We do not disclose it to others except as disclosed in this Policy or required to provide you with the services of the Site and mobile applications and its related sites, applications, services and goods (collectively, the “”), meaning - to allow you to buy, sell, share the information you want to share on the Site; to contribute on the forum; pay for products; post reviews and so on; or where we have a legal obligation to do so.
We collect information that you provide us or voluntarily share with other users, and also some general technical information that is automatically gathered by our systems, such as IP address, browser information and cookies to enable you to have a better user experience and a more personalized browsing experience.
We will not share information that you provide us in the process of the registration - including your contact information - except as described in this Policy.
Information that you choose to publish on the Site (photos, videos, text, music, reviews, deliveries) - is no longer private, just like any information you publish online.
Technical information that is gathered by our systems, or third-party systems, automatically may be used for Site operation, optimization, analytics, content promotion and enhancement of user experience. In accordance with applicable local law, we may use your information to contact you - to provide notices related to your activities, or offer you promotions and general updates, but we will not let any other person, including sellers and buyers, contact you, other than through your user profile on the Site.
Your personal information may be stored in systems based around the world and may be processed by third-party service providers acting on our behalf. These providers may be based in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection for privacy as that enjoyed in the country in which you live. In that case, we will provide for adequate safeguards to protect your personal information
The above are just the highlights. We encourage you to read more about the information we collect, how we use it, understand the meaning of cookie (no, not the edible cookie that you can eat ) and more in the long version of our Policy below.
Information we collect
When you register to the Site, or use it as collaborator, and / or register to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, we ask you to provide certain personal information, including a valid email address, Facebook or Google account log in details and username. We may ask you to provide or otherwise collect additional information that you provide us, such as, your profile details, physical address, telephone number or other contact details, financial information (such as payment method and credit card number), details about other social networks linked accounts, details about your listed tasks / proposals / services, purchases, education, profession and expertise, and additional authentication information (such as your government issued ID, passport, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws and as detailed in our Seller Help Center. We also collect information about your communications with CyberTaskers as well as communication with other users of CyberTaskers.
In addition, we collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site we are aware of your usage of the Site, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, and connection information, browser information and web-log information, and all communications recorded by Users through the Site. We use that information to enhance user experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the Site to prevent fraud and inappropriate content or behavior. We also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data, if applicable.
Once you register, your username and additional information regarding your activity is made public and is visible to all Users of the Site. This information includes photos you upload, your published portfolio, Task / proposal / service information, ratings, and additional information that you may add to your profile.
You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You do this by filling out the registration details on the Site, linking to your CyberTaskers account, accounts of other social networks (please also see the External Links section below), completing application forms, skill tests and customer surveys (if any) as well as by posting and sharing additional information voluntarily. This can include information about sellers and their tasks / proposals / services, User's location, education and profession, sharing of portfolio, ratings and feedbacks by buyers and anything you choose to add to your user profile.
We also collect information from third party vendors and/or partners and/or other commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases, who provide us data to supplement the information we collect about you, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from service providers for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
If you link, connect, or login to your CyberTaskers Account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook), we receive certain information, such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
Dispute Resolution Policy
Disputes and Cancellation of Tasks / Proposals
At CyberTaskers, we expect Buyers and Sellers to settle conflicts/ disputes amongst themselves during the Task / Proposal process, and ultimately during the completion of the Task transaction.
At no point, CyberTaskers neither accepts liability for work conducted by Sellers, nor guarantee payments to Sellers from their Buyers.
If for any reason Sellers and Buyers are not able to resolve disputes after using the Dispute process, or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact CyberTaskers Dispute department for assistance.
Tasks Cancellations / Disputes / Refunds
· If the Task is pending, and not completed by a Seller, Buyers can submit cancel Task / Proposal request on pending Task/ Proposal tab and CyberTaskers will refund the 20 percent initial payment.
· If the Task / Proposal is completed, and customer refuses to pay. The Seller will have the ability to keep the 20 percent and send a request for review to CyberTaskers. CyberTaskers will investigate and provide additional information to the Seller.
· Task / Proposals cancellations can be performed on CyberTaskers prior the scheduled date, when eligible, by either the Sellers or Buyers.
· Once the Task is completed, the Buyer will submit Tasks completion and final payment request to the Customer.
· Buyers will have an opportunity to dispute the Task directly with Sellers prior to submitting final payment.
· This process is designed to provide the Seller with the ability to resolve the dispute with his/her buyer.
· If the Buyer accepts the Task and completes final payment, the Buyer will have 10 days to file a dispute directly with CyberTaskers by reviewing Completed Tasks and filing a dispute.
· CyberTaskers will address received disputes and will contact the Seller and provide Sellers with the ability to respond and address the dispute.
· The Buyer should provide photos, and any substantiating information to support the dispute.
· After carefully reviewing and investigating the Task, under certain circumstances, CyberTaskers may refund the Buyer for the disputed Task.
· If CyberTaskers processes refund to a Customer, CyberTaskers reserves the right to withhold funds from the Seller if; after the investigation it is determined that Buyer did not properly complete the Task / Service.
Code of Conduct
CyberTaskers has an obligation to conduct its business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations, and laws. We are committed to helping all Users act in a way that preserves trust and respect. This Code is meant as a guide to be followed while using our website appropriately. Disciplinary action will be in place for breaches of our Violations Policy which will include, termination of your account. Any clarifications regarding our Code of conduct should be addressed to our support team. We will provide you with further information regarding our procedures and will address any additional concerns you may have.
By using Cybertaskers.com, you agree to Cybertaskers Code of Conduct pertaining to user content, personal behavior, confidentiality, fraud, communication system, spamming or advertising and payments systems. You automatically agree to….
· Respect the rights of all Users – Sellers, Buyers, Management and Support team
· Act ethically and with integrity.
· Comply with all Cybertaskers policies.
· Not abuse confidential information or participate in any illegal practice.
· Not agree to do work I am not capable of doing.
· Have regard for Users' interests, rights, and safety.
· Not harass, bully, or discriminate members.
· Not provide misleading information or mislead other members I will provide true and accurate information.
· Not seek to communicate or receive payments off-site.
· Not agree to do tasks I am not capable of doing.
· Respect confidentiality and privacy of Cybertaskers and all its members.
· Not disclose information or documents I have acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given by the relevant Buyers or Sellers I am collaborating with.
· Ask Buyers / Sellers I am working with for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through CyberTaskers website communication features.
· Avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references.
· Not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, and any unprofessional conduct.
· Not advertise or spam my website or service unless.
· Not use Cybertaskers to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
· Not engage in fraud or create multiple accounts.
· Not use Cybertaskers website to illegally transfer funds.
· Not use Cybertaskers website to generate false feedback about any person, product, or service.
I further agree that I will always be responsible for the content I post on Cybertaskers and agree NOT to….
· Post content that creates liability for Cybertasker or harms its operations.
· Post content that infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
· Post content that violates any law or regulation.
· Post content that contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system.
· Post content that is obscene or contains child pornography.
· Post content that includes incomplete, false, or inaccurate information about any person, product, or service.
· Post content that is defamatory.
Cybertaskers is purely meant is to create opportunities so Sellers have better openings in building their freelancing businesses and Buyers get their tasks completed economically. We strive to make these opportunities available to all qualified, skilled and talented members within each and every community, regardless of background, nationality, race, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, marital status, or other similarly protected characteristics. A condition of using Cybertaskers is your agreement not to engage in any unlawful discrimination or harassing conduct but follow our Code of Conduct. Cybertaskers follows ZERO tolerance when it comes to unlawful discrimination or harassing and bullying by any member of our community. Cybertaskers does not require Users to violate local laws or take actions that may subject them to legal liability. Breaching our violation policy will end up in disciplinary action as in users / members subject to being banned and their accounts terminated.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all the material, including computer software, made available through CyberTaskers platform and its members to which Cybertaskers.com links, and that link to Cybertaskers.com. We do not have any control over such other websites and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to any such other website, Cybertaskers does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, and other harmful or destructive content. Cybertaskers disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of such other websites and webpages.
CyberTaskers likes to appreciate every member when they refer new members and businesses to our platform. As a token of thank you well pay $1 for each new referral made by our members.
Simply refer new Freelancers and Businesses to sign up to CyberTaskers and start earning.
Please note that all withdrawals are a minimum of $100 in balance.
All fees and payments are made in Australian currency.
Any clarifications regarding our Code of conduct should be addressed to our support team. We will provide you with further information and will address any additional concerns you may have.